FREE FIRST AID MANUAL RRP £13.99 WITH THIS DEFIBRILLATOR FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Comprehensive First Aid Manual written and authorised by St Johns Ambulance, St Andrews First Aid & British Red Cross
For use by those with no first aid experience or with minimal training, this is a full rescue AED which can be easily used by the first person on the scene of a cardiac arrest. The Zoll AED Plus will relay back information regarding the chest compressions performed by the rescuer; whether they need to increase or decrease the pressure or not.
A built-in metronome will ensure the chest compressions are being performed at the correct rate. If you stop chest compressions it will prompt you to continue until a shock is needed. Powered by 10 x CR123A lithium Duracell or Sanyo batteries with redundant battery circuitry so if one fails the other will kick in - also has a 7 year warranty.
- Suitable for those with no first aid experience.
- Provides real time feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions using ZOLL’s unique Real CPR Help technology, which is clinically proven to significantly improve the survival rates from cardiac arrest.
- Supports the UK Resuscitation Council’s entire Chain of Survival, with easy-to-understand audio prompts and illustrations
- Once installed, the AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership. Unless used, there is nothing to replace or buy for five years
- Easy to place one piece electrode providing more time to focus on the rescue
- Intelligent paediatric capability automatically analyses a child’s ECG when paediatric electrodes are connected
- The specially designed lid for the AED Plus can be placed under the shoulders of the patient to help maintain an open airway
- Automated self-testing every 24 hours to ensure a constant state of readiness
- Powered by 10 x CR123A lithium Duracell or Sanyo batteries with redundant battery circuitry so if one fails the other will kick in
- Seven year warranty (five years as standard, two years free upon registration of device).
Feature Value Brand Zoll Defibrillator Type Fully Automatic AED Defibrillator Range ZOLL Suitable For All Ages Guarantee 7 Years Manufacturer ZOLL
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic Defibrillator & FREE FIRST AID MANUAL answered by our expert team.