First Aid at Work
This three day course tackles a wide range of injuries and illnesses that could happen in the workplace, with a training pack of materials provided to help learners practice their skills.
Participants will walk away as a qualified first-aider thanks to comprehensive content specified by the Health and Safety Executive. The course covers knowledge of the following:
- Using and stocking a First Aid kit
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Cardiac arrest and resuscitation
- Fainting and seizures
- Low blood sugar, asthma and allergic reactions
- Fractures, bleeding, burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Making accurate recordings of accidents and incidents
Other First Aid Courses
We also provide the First Aid at Work Re-qualification course, because workplace first-aiders need to requalify every three years. This two day course helps to refresh previously learned skills and renews the certificate for another three years.
(For basic First Aid knowledge, we have the option of an Emergency First Aid course, which is a one day course that may be suitable for a low-risk environment.)