Course Length:4 days
Delivered by an experienced tutor, this course is specially designed for managers and supervisors, providing relevant information about their health and safety responsibilities in their workplace.
What are the benefits of the course & how is it delivered?
This course will benefit anyone in a managerial position looking to develop their awareness of health and safety and employee responsibilities. The course is delivered by an experienced tutor in one of many training centres nationwide, and each participant will sit a short exam at the end of the course. Each student will be issued with a workbook prior to starting the course, and a certificate upon successful completion.
What’s covered in each course chapter?
Law and Regulations
- An overview of the key pieces of legislation and regulations that apply to the workplace
- Understanding, assessing and controlling risk to ’reasonably practicable’ levels
Accidents at Work
- Investigating accidents in the workplace to establish immediate and root causes
Health & Safety Performance Indicators
- Analysing reactive and proactive health and safety performance indicators
Environmental & Pollution Management
- Appreciate the fundamental requirements of effective environmental waste and pollution management