All about our Ad-hoc Shredding Service
One off confidential waste shredding
We’re really proud of just how sophisticated we are when it comes to ensuring your confidential information is disposed of safely and securely, even for the one off, non-contractual, collections.
Being one of the big players in the market means we have a lot to shout about:
- We’re fully compliant to BS EN15713:2009 standards
- All our uniformed staff are securely vetted to BS7858 standards
- All our vehicles are satellite tracked
- Our shredders make your documents completely illegible after
- We’ll give you a certificate of destruction to prove your compliance
- You’ll also get a certificate of recycling
- Flexible schedules to work around you
- We can shred a whole lot more than just your paper
Shredding your confidential documents is something you need to do to ensure the security of your business, and avoid fines of up to £500,000 for serious breaches of the Data Protection Act, from the ICO.
We think confidential data destruction should be stress free, confidential, secure and reliable, which is exactly why we model our service around these points. With our vetted staff, monitoring and tracking equipment and the option for you to watch your items being shredded in front of your eyes, there’s no one more secure. Our flexible ad-hoc collections make us the ideal business to destroy your confidential data.
We have a fleet of vehicles at various depots all the way up and down the country. If you need to get rid of information quickly, we’ll be there.
We understand that you'll have varied amounts of confidential waste, so our pricing is flexible to ensure you'll get a package to suit you.
Bins and Containers
Security begins with storing your confidential data. Choose from a range of attractive, secure bins, desk side containers and wheelie bins.
View our full range of bins and sizes