- Existing contract? No worries!
We'll help make switching that little bit easier, not to mention we can save you up to 30%
- Call for a free, instant quote
Call our friendly team on 0330 588 5955 for more information and a no-obligation quote
- Low price guarantee
We compare suppliers so you don't have to, meaning we’re always competitive on price
- Dedicated account managers
Our account managers will work tirelessly to ensure you’re happy every step of the way
- Free Duty of Care
We ensure you’ve got all the correct paperwork to prove your compliance with ease
- Flexible contracts
We work around you! Add or take away services as your requirements change
Disposing of clinical waste can be trickier than general waste, because there are various regulations to follow for the many different waste types produced in healthcare environments. No need to worry! Our hassle-free collections handle all sorts of hazardous waste in line with UK legislation.
Whether you’re disposing of sharps, medication, offensive waste or more, we can help. Our comprehensive services provide all that you need for the easy and lawful disposal of waste produced by your business.
We offer a competitive service with no hidden costs. Our Clinical Waste Management contracts are tailored to your business, giving you appropriate bins, flexible collection schedules and the freedom to adapt. Call 0330 588 5955 for a free, no-obligation quote today.
We're the go-to place for cost-effective Clinical Waste Management and can save you up to 30% on your existing contract. We pride ourselves on being UK waste experts and deliver all services with professionalism, reliability and convenience. Submit a query for a free quote today or call our dedicated in-house team on 0330 588 5955 for more information.
Our aim is simple; to ensure your waste is disposed of safely, legally and easily so that you can get on with the day-to-day of your business. Wherever you’re based, whatever industry you’re in and whatever size company you are, we’ll create a bespoke service to suit your needs.
Healthcare waste can seem like it’s governed by a complex puzzle of laws, making it impossible to get your head around. Let us take away the stress and keep you compliant with ease.
Businesses have a responsibility to ensure that their waste causes no damage, harm or infection – this is part of every company’s Duty of Care. The best way to guarantee this is by entrusting waste disposal to a licenced waste carrier, like us.
We’ll safely collect your clinical waste and ensure that your business adheres to current disposal laws. Some companies charge extra for the paperwork to prove compliance, but not us. We provide waste transfer/consignment notes as standard, so you don’t pay a penny to prove your Duty of Care!
Direct365 offers a range of benefits for clinical waste disposal and collection, making it a competitive choice for businesses in the healthcare sector.
1. Tailored Services: Direct365 provides comprehensive services tailored to your business needs. We can provide the appropriate bins, flexible collection schedules, and the freedom to adapt. We cater to various types of clinical waste disposal, including sharps, medication, and offensive waste.
2. Cost-Effective: We can potentially save you up to 30% on your existing clinical waste disposal and collection contracts. There's no hidden costs, to make our pricing clear.
3. Compliance and Legal Safety: We ensure that your waste is disposed of safely, legally, and easily. We handle the complex laws governing healthcare clinical waste disposal, relieving businesses of the stress of compliance. We also provide the necessary paperwork to prove compliance.
4. Time-Saving: Our aim is to help businesses avoid wasting time on clinical waste disposal, allowing you to focus on your core operations. This is particularly beneficial for small businesses that may not have the resources to manage clinicaal waste effectively.
5. Risk Reduction: Proper waste management reduces the risk of exposure to hazardous substances, prevents infections, and minimises the potential for accidents, such as needlestick injuries.
6. Improved Safety: Safety in clinical waste disposal is essential for front-line workers providing healthcare services. Waste segregation can help reduce the risk of injury or exposure.
7. Avoidance of Hefty Fines and Legal Action: Correct management and disposal of clinical waste is crucial to avoid hefty fines and legal action. Regulations are in place to prevent severe harm being caused to the environment, your staff, and the public.
In essence, we at Direct365 offers a comprehensive, cost-effective, and legally compliant solution for clinical waste disposal and collection. Our services are designed to save your business time and money and reduce risks.
Call us on 0800 612 9288 to see how we can help.