As well as making your business appear fresher and more vibrant, plants bring with them a host of other benefits making them an essential addition to any office.
- Decreased Stress – Studies conducted in Surrey University have shown that employees working in offices with plants felt less stressed than those without. More than that, visual exposure to plants was also shown to improve recovery from stress and reduce blood pressure.
- Productivity Increased – A working environment outfitted with plants is often a more productive workplace than one without plants, as studies in Texas A&M University proved that reaction times and attentiveness increased by up to 12% as a result of adding plants to the workspace.
- Cut Costs – Plants cool the air temperature around them by around 10°F through a process called transpiration. This helps to keep offices cooler, reducing air conditioning costs; in fact the effect of one young and healthy tree is equivalent to 10 air conditioning units running 20 hours a day!
- Improved Comfort – Plants naturally regulate humidity levels to 30-60%, which just happens to be the ideal amount for human comfort indoors. Plants don't just benefit people but buildings too, as they combat drying and cracking in wood and exterior walls due to their humidifying effect.
- Reduce Sickness – Sick Building Syndrome is a very real phenomenon caused by certain types of pollutant materials sealed and office buildings that have a restricted inflow of fresh air. Plants combat this effect by naturally improving air quality and reducing mould and airborne bacteria by 60%; saving your business significant amounts of lost time and money on sick-pay.
- Noise Absorption – Workspaces can often be filled with high levels of noise from printers, coffee machines, telephones and chatter, which can all be very distracting and even contribute towards stress. Instead of expensive and unsightly dividers, plants offer a natural and attractive alternative that when placed in loud areas, can reduce noise by 5 dB.
We can provide and deliver a whole variety of exotic and traditional potted plants to your business and install them wherever required. Our green-fingered experts will also service them for up to 3 years, keeping them regularly watered and nurturing them to ensure they stay striking and colourful.
Our plant rental service also offers you a widechoice of plant pots and containers to suit the feel of your business, whether it be a modern, contemporary office, a traditional workspace or something else entirely. The containers can be square, round or delta-shaped, with different sizes ranging from 1.5 metres or 1.2 metres down to a cosy 50cm desk plant, to allow a perfect fit in any area or corner.
Our plant pots are also available in a wealth of stylish and vibrant colours:
- Grey Silver
Rented plants come with a 3 year service contract, meaning that our technicians will maintain and care for them each week for the length of your contract. All you need to do is sit back and enjoy your freshly transformed office.
First impressions really count, and the same should apply to your business premises.
Hanging baskets and flower troughs are a sure fire way to brighten up the exterior of your humble office, pub, restaurant or shop. With our installation services and optional automatic watering system installation service, you won’t need to worry about anything.
We can install systems that are purpose built to water your plants on a set schedule to keep them healthy and looking great - all we need to do is hook it up to your water supply. For businesses with less time and resources for watering plants on a regular basis, this is the perfect solution.
Get in touch today to add a bright, natural touch to your workplace environment.