This award winning flush control device is designed to greatly reduce water consumption in WC toilets. It can save up to 3 litres per flush, doesn't compromise on hygiene, is adjustable to suit your cistern and lasts for the lifetime of your toilet.
Let us help with some quick maths:
- An average person uses the toilet 3 times per day
- The flush control saves 3 litres per flush
- That's a saving of 9 litres per person, per day
- Multiply this across 240 office days in the year...
- The saving is 2,160 litres per person, per year
Saving water translates straight into saving your business money:
Over a year 2,160 litres of water equates to a saving of £5 per person. Therefore, if your office has 250 staff, then 250 x £5 = £1,250 per year reduction on your water bills.