- We compare 100+ suppliers
With a range of credible contractors nationwide, we won’t be beaten on price
- Call for a free, instant quote
Call our friendly team on 0808 278 9920 for more information and a no-obligation quote!
- Free bin rental
No bin? No worries. Our waste service includes all the correct bins as standard
- Switch and save 30%
What are you waiting for? Switch to Direct365 to save up to 30% on your current contract
- Existing contract? No worries!
We'll help make switching that little bit easier, not to mention we can save you up to 30%
- Nationwide service
Our fantastic help is available no matter where you are in the UK
We know you want business waste removal to be professional, dependable and convenient, and we can guarantee this stress-free service at the best price. Call us today on 0800 612 9588 for an instant, no-obligation quote (it's free)!
Our Waste Management Team offer regular bin collections, ad-hoc skip hire, confidential shredding and more. We'll find your company the best deal based on the types and amount of waste you produce, so whether you're a one-man band, a start-up or a large business, we'll find the right service for you.
We’ll arrange a flexible schedule to suit your needs, no need to worry about your location – we can help with a whole host of waste services across the UK. Read more about our nationwide services on our waste locations page.
We understand if you’re a start-up and may not know much about Waste Management – that’s why it’s helpful to have experts on your side. Tell us your industry and the size of your business, and we’ll make recommendations to create a bespoke, affordable disposal service.
Different industries accross the UK have entrusted in our help. With no-nonsense service options, from clinical waste to recycling, a friendly customer care team and a reputation for great value, it's no wonder businesses love us!
We know everything about rubbish, from bin sizes and types to lawful and safe practices, and we compare over 100 suppliers to find the best deal for you. Remember, you can get a free quote online or over the phone, so get in touch now.
Feel at ease about waste legalities; a service from us is a legally compliant service. UK waste policies change over time and we keep up to date with the relevant legislation so you don’t have to.
We only use suppliers who are registered waste carriers. Different waste types have different laws surrounding them (like hazardous waste, electrical waste and confidential waste) - our various service options adhere to all relevant guidelines to keep your company safe and compliant.
We service all business sizes and types, from nurseries to tattoo studios, and provide the necessary paperwork to prove the safe disposal of all sorts of waste. Legal documents like waste transfer notes are included in the service as standard - no hidden charges!
Direct365 offers a range of waste management solutions that can be beneficial for businesses for several reasons:
1. Ease of Use: We at Direct365 aim to make waste management easier for businesses. We work with thousands of companies across the UK, helping them avoid wasting time on waste. This allows businesses to focus on their core operations while Direct365 takes care of their waste management. You can easily set an account up with our UK-based team who'll guide you through it step-by-step.
2. Cost-Effective: Our waste management solutions are designed to be cost-effective. We offer a range of services, including commercial waste collection, clinical waste collection, confidential shredding, waste recycling, skip rental and baling machines. Often these services save our customers up to 30% on their current contract.
3. Tailored Services: We understand that each business is different and has unique waste management needs. We offer a range of expert waste management services to suit your waste management needs. We also offer flexible contracts that put your business's needs first.
4. Recycling Services: Our comprehensive recycling services, can help businesses reduce their environmental impact and potentially save money. We can provide bins as standard and even legal paperwork like waste transfer notes to prove your Duty of Care.
5. Nationwide Service: Here at Direct365, we offer waste management services across the UK, making us a pefect choice for businesses in any location across the UK.