Your Nursery Hub
How can Direct365 help your Nursery?
Working with children comes with a whole host of responsibilities, and so does running a business, so Nurseries may find it pretty tricky to comply with all regulations all the time. Well, things needn’t be stressful or expensive thanks to Direct365. We’re your one-stop shop to keep your Nursey safe, clean, convenient and compliant!
By comparing suppliers, we can create a bespoke service at the best price, meaning you get everything your Nursery needs without any hassle. We know how important background checks are, so we’ll only allow DBS checked personnel to work on your premises. Discover some of our helpful services below.
Strict regulations are in place for the disposal of Nursery waste because nappies, used wipes and soiled materials are classified as offensive waste, and must be dealt with responsibly and hygienically.
At Direct365, we provide a comprehensive, including waste sacks and a choice of bin sizes for indoor or outdoor options. Our discreet, professional and fully registered disposal carriers will make sure your Nursery is compliant with current UK legislation. We’ll even provide you with all the legal paperwork as standard, so you don’t need to pay extra to prove your Duty of Care. Call 0808 274 9742 or enquire online for a free quote today.
Nurseries don’t just produce nappies; is a big concern for all types of businesses, so it’s important to have convenient and cost-effective collections. Our flexible contracts will work around your Nursery’s needs, providing a tailored collection schedule to suit you.
We keep up-to-date with UK waste regulations so your Nursery will always be compliant. Our competitive and comprehensive services include free waste transfer notes, bins and sacks,and a dedicated customer care team on hand for any queries. Go ahead and get in touch to start saving money today; enquire online or call 0808 278 9920.
There’s no skimping on safety when it comes to Nurseries. The Health & Safety at Work Act has plenty of regulations in place to ensure children and staff are kept safe. At Direct365, we take pride in our range of services for safety, facilities and building maintenance, including:
- Legionella testing – we’ll risk assess your water devices to prevent contamination
- Electrical testing – make sure your portable appliances and fixed wires are safe
- Gritting and snow clearance – ensure the winter months don’t pose a hazard to your premises
- Defibrillators – we offer a range of AEDs with paediatric pads
- Fire safety – get your alarms, extinguishers, doors and emergency lighting serviced
- Pest control – be sure your Nursery avoids rodents, birds and infestations
- Floor care solutions – get high quality mats for any space in your Nursery
Find out more by filling out an online form or give us a call on 0808 163 9660.
It’s vital for Nurseries to have the rightand the right in place to keep everything clean, stocked and functioning. Our range of products can kit out your washroom, from child-friendly hand dryers to wet wipes and dispensers.
At Direct365, we know a thing or two about baby changers – we even designed thewith our expert market knowledge. Our range of quality baby changers are competitively priced, ensuring your Nursery washroom has everything it needs with the most cost-effective solutions. For more information on our range of washroom services, call 0808 274 7876 or enquire online today.
We’ve worked with over 650 Nurseries nationwide, helping to save money on waste disposal, safety needs, washroom facilities and more. Other services your Nursery may benefit from include:
- Confidential waste shredding – make sure you’re GDPR compliant
- Ad-hoc skip hire – for any excess bulky waste or clear outs
- Asbestos testing – ensure your building is safe with a thorough survey
- Water-saving washroom devices – make your taps and toilets more economical
Let us provide any service your Nursery needs with a package tailored to you. Our helping hand gives you the freedom to focus on your business, so get in touch with our attentive team and see how we can help you today.