The Baby Anne manikin was developed to provide effective infant CPR training.
- Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning infant CPR
- Realistic chest compressions and chest rise allow students to learn proper techniques
- Logistically convenient lightweight and portable 4-pack weighs under 12.1 lb. making Baby Anne easy to transport
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use.
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all manoeuvre’s necessary when resuscitating a real patient
- Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance.
- Available on light or dark skin tones
Single Pack includes:
- 1 Baby Anne manikin
- Soft Pack
- 6 Baby Anne airways
- 10 foreign body practice objects
- Directions for Use
Quad Pack includes:
- 4 Baby Anne manikins
- Large soft pack
- 24 Baby Anne airways
- 40 foreign body practice objects
- Directions for use.
Feature Value Case Quantity 1 Brand Unbranded
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Baby Anne CPR Infant Training Manikin in Dark Skin Quad Pack answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!