Fluorescent 2-Part Standard Shovel
Two part design fits into grit bins, car boots etc.
Use to clear snow and distribute salt & grit.
Tough, lightweight and durable.
This two part, fluorescent shovel can be used to clear snow from roads and pathways and also to distribute salt from a grit bin to melt the remaining snow and underlying ice from an area, making it safe to walk on and reducing the risk of slipping.
- Two part design enables you to take the shovel apart, making it easy and convenient to store in a variety of places, such as a grit bin or the boot of a car.
- Fluorescent, so will keep you visible even in dark winter conditions.
- The lightweight tool has a T-grip handle, giving you more control to make it simpler for you to move snow and put out grit.
- Lightweight, non-stick polypropylene design.
- Tough and durable, rust and rot proof.
Dimensions: 247mm (w) x 315mm (d) x 966mm (l)