Heartsine Adult Pad-Pak defibrillator pads - for use on aircraft.
- EASE form for air worthiness
- For use on aircraft, TSO-C142a certified Pad-Pak.
- The HeartSine Adult Pad-Paks have taken a unique and innovative approach and incorporated the AED batteries and electrodes into one single use cartridge.
- One of the many advantages of using these Pad-Paks is that you only have to monitor and replace (after the expiration day or after use) one item.
- Each Pad-Pak has an industry-first four-year life, and provides 60 shocks or six hours of continuous monitoring
- When battery power is down to less than 10 shocks, the samaritan PAD status indicator changes from green to red and emits an audible prompt to indicate the Pad-Pak should be replaced.
* This product currently has a 3 week lead time *
Feature Value Brand HeartSine
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Heartsine Adult Pad-Pak (Air Worthy with EASE Form) answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
3 week lead time.