130º Angled Grab Bar suitable for use in public showers, baths and changing rooms to help persons with reduced mobility use the facilities. Helps to achieve barrier-free accessibility in bathrooms and public spaces.
Available in two finishes:
- White Epoxy-polyester coated steel bar: Manufactured with a corrosion resistant treatment, ideal for very harsh environments, with a low need for maintenance and long durability.
- AISI 304 stainless steel with a satin finish: State of the art design, high durability and easy to maintain.
Components and Materials:
- Stainless steel AISI 304 bar, 1,5 mm thick and Ø 32 mm (outer diameter), satin / white epoxy coated finish. The bending process guarantees the uniformity of the diameter along the bends.
- Satin Finish: stainless steel AISI 304 mounting flange, 3 units, 3 mm thick. Incorporates 2 screws holes of Ø 6,5 mm for mounting on the wall. Stainless steel AISI 304 snap flange cover, 3 units, satin finish, 0,8 mm and Ø 81 mm.
- White epoxy finish: Steel mounting flange, 2 units, 3 mm thick and Ø 71,5 mm, white epoxy-polyester coated after antioxidant treatment. Incorporates 3 screws holes of Ø 6 mm for mounting on the wall.
- Recommended installation height - 750-915 mm
- Maximum force supported (*) - 4003 N
- Maximum weight supported (*) - 408 Kg
- Total maximum length - 621 mm
- Length between flanges centres - 540 mm
- Length of each section (maximum distance) - 336,5 mm
- Length of each section (between flange and bend centres) - 296 mm
- Distance between bar and wall - 38 mm
Feature Value Brand Mediclinics Length (mm) 615mm
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Mediclinics 130º Angled Grab Bar answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!