Mediclinics 130º Angled Grab Bar
130º angled grab bar
To help persons with reduced mobility
Available in two finishes
130º Angled Grab Bar suitable for use in public showers, baths and changing rooms to help persons with reduced mobility use the facilities. Helps to achieve barrier-free accessibility in bathrooms and public spaces.
Available in two finishes:
- White Epoxy-polyester coated steel bar: Manufactured with a corrosion resistant treatment, ideal for very harsh environments, with a low need for maintenance and long durability.
- AISI 304 stainless steel with a satin finish: State of the art design, high durability and easy to maintain.
Components and Materials:
- Stainless steel AISI 304 bar, 1,5 mm thick and Ø 32 mm (outer diameter), satin / white epoxy coated finish. The bending process guarantees the uniformity of the diameter along the bends.
- Satin Finish: stainless steel AISI 304 mounting flange, 3 units, 3 mm thick. Incorporates 2 screws holes of Ø 6,5 mm for mounting on the wall. Stainless steel AISI 304 snap flange cover, 3 units, satin finish, 0,8 mm and Ø 81 mm.
- White epoxy finish: Steel mounting flange, 2 units, 3 mm thick and Ø 71,5 mm, white epoxy-polyester coated after antioxidant treatment. Incorporates 3 screws holes of Ø 6 mm for mounting on the wall.
- Recommended installation height - 750-915 mm
- Maximum force supported (*) - 4003 N
- Maximum weight supported (*) - 408 Kg
- Total maximum length - 621 mm
- Length between flanges centres - 540 mm
- Length of each section (maximum distance) - 336,5 mm
- Length of each section (between flange and bend centres) - 296 mm
- Distance between bar and wall - 38 mm