Mediclinics Straight Grab Bar in Satin
Straight grab bar in a choice of length
Durable AISI 304 stainless steel
To help persons with reduced mobility
Straight grab bars in a range of sizes, suitable for public use toilets to help persons with reduced mobility use the facilities. These grab rails have a state of the art design, high durability and are easy to maintain. The process used for bending the grab bars guarantees uniformity in the diameter of its curves. Built using AISI 304 stainless steel with a satin finish.
Components and Materials:
- AISI 304 stainless steel, bright finish
- Steel bar tube Ø 32 mm (outer diameter), 1.5 mm thick. The bending process guarantees the uniformity of the diameter along the bends.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 mounting flange (2 units), 3 mm thick. Incorporates 2 Ø 6.5 mm screws holes for wall mounting.
- Stainless steel nuts and volts for masonry walls.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 snap flange cover (2 units), 0.8 mm thick and Ø 82 mm.
Available in three length options.
Mounting Template 700 – 750 mm at lower point.