Mediclinics Wall-to-Wall Mobility Right Grab Bar
Wall-to-wall mobility right side grab bar
To help persons with reduced mobility
Available in two finishes
Wall-to-wall mobility right side grab bar with three support points to be installed on the right side of washbasins and toilets. Suitable for use in public toilets to help persons with reduced mobility use the facilities. Helps to achieve barrier-free accessibility in bathrooms and public spaces.
Available in two finishes:
- White Epoxy-polyester coated steel bar: Manufactured with a corrosion resistant treatment, ideal for very harsh environments, with a low need for maintenance and long durability.
- AISI 304 stainless steel with a satin finish: State of the art design, high durability and easy to maintain.
Components and Materials:
- Stainless steel AISI 304 bar, 1,5 mm thick and Ø 32 mm (outer diameter) in a choice of a satin finish or a white epoxy-polyester coated finish. The bending process guarantees the uniformity of the diameter along the bends.
- Satin Finish: Stainless steel AISI 304 mounting flange, 3 units, 3 mm thick. Incorporates 2 screws holes of Ø 6,5 mm for mounting on the wall. Stainless steel AISI 304 snap flange cover, 3 units, satin finish, 0,8 mm and Ø 81 mm.
- White Epoxy Finish: Steel mounting flange, 3 units, 3 mm thick and Ø 71,5 mm, white epoxy-polyester coated after antioxidant treatment. Incorporates 3 screws holes of Ø 6 mm for mounting on the wall.
Recommended installation height - 750-915 mm
Maximum force supported (*) - 4003 N
Maximum weight supported (*) - 408 Kg
Length of the long section (maximum distance) - 615 mm
Length of the short section (maximum distance) - 245 mm
Length between flanges centres (vertical) - 155 mm
Length between flanges centres (horizontal) - 140 mm