The true "all in one" machine that is totally at home be it in the wet or the dry. This classic "all in one" is genuinely the family friend, dry vacuuming, wet vacuuming, scrubbing and drying hard floors, deep cleaning the carpet, cleaning the upholstery, unblocking the sink, you name it, George is your man.
The combination of our highly efficient Twinflo' bypass vacuum motor and our powerflo' pump system provides you with professional cleaning standards, anytime, anywhere, ensuring exceptional results.
The George design is in itself based entirely on our Cleantec professional range of machines; designed to work extensively and for long hours and functioning to a professional standard.
When it comes to dry vacuuming you have big filters, use of Hepaflo dust bags, and you have a superb combination floor nozzle. In the wet mode, a simple exchange of the dry filter for the safety float valve allows any number of wet tasks to be achieved.
• TriTex Filtration - TriTex filtration system improves filtration, cleanliness and capacity.
• Carry Handle - Convenient carry handle.
• HepaFlo Bags - Easy to change HepaFlo bags. NVM-2BH pack of 10 PN:604016
• Professional Accessories - Wet and dry accessory kit A26A with stainless steel tube set.
• Quick Change - Quick easy change between wet and dry system.
• Tank Within a Tank - Simple, clean and efficient. This unique design allows an easy to fill and quick to change system.
Motor Twinflo Motor Power 1060 W Power 230V AC 50/60Hz Suction 2400 mm H2O Capacity Dry 15 L Capacity Wet 9 L Capacity Extraction 6 L Cleaning Range 26.8 m Weight (Machine + Kit) 11 kg Size 360x370x510mm
Feature Value Brand Numatic Guarantee 2 Years Appliance Type Vacuum Cleaner with Bags Finish/Colour Green Power Watts 1kw Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 340 x 340 x 370 mm Manufacturer Numatic Manufacturer Reference Number GVE370
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Numatic George 'All-In-One' Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!