*SHIPPED TO ORDER - DELIVERY APPROXIMATELY 2-3 WEEKS*
The Mediclinincs Standard Two Roll Dispenser holds two standard toilet rolls and is designed to be used in restaurants, offices, hospitals, etc. and provide value added to the design.
With anti-vandalism features, all of these include a special key for opening the casing as well as an axis with anti-spin brake by inertia, to ensure a more rational use of the paper.
Available in three types of finishes: Epoxy white, bright stainless steel and satin stainless steel.
Components and Materials
- One-piece body, 0.8mm thick, fully sealed.
- The supports of the screws in the back of the appliance, act as an anti-moisture support, as well as slots to avoid the screws damaging the toilet paper.
- It is mounted on the wall by means of 3 wood screws with their corresponding 5 mm wall plugs.
- Includes a lock system with standard Mediclinics key that allows opening the lid for replenishment.
- Steel one-piece seamless lid, 0.8mm thick, fully sealed. Fixed to the body by means of 2 rivets that allows swinging of the lid for the replenishment through the top opening.
- The extra tissue rolls descend when the previous one has been finished, by a simple hand manipulation through the side window. There is no need to open the lid for the removal of consumed rolls.
- Frontal sight-hole and slots on each side of body indicate refill time.
- Capacity 2 standard toilet rolls
- Dimensions: 290x 116x 130mm
- Weight (empty dispenser): 0.9Kg
- Toilet paper roll diameter: Ø 105-125mm (maximum)
- Toilet paper roll width: 110mm (maximum)
- Recommended installation height to the bottom: 65-75cm
Feature Value Brand Mediclinics Material Stainless Steel Finish/Colour Satin Tissue/Towel Type Standard Manufacturer Reference Number PR0784CS
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Mediclinics Standard Two Roll Toilet Paper Dispenser in Satin answered by our expert team.
The lead time is 7 to 10 working days as this product is shipped directly from the manufacturer in Barcelona Spain.