Zoll AED 3® Fully Automatic Defibrillator & FREE FIRST AID MANUAL
Defibrillator Warranty: 7 Years
Electrode Pad Life: CPR-D Padz 5 Years
Installed Battery Life: Typical new (20°C) 5 Years Standby
Suitbale for Children: Yes, using Pedi padz II electrodes
Medical Experience: Easily used by those with no medical experience
FREE ST JOHN AMBULANCE FIRST AID MANUAL RRP £13.99
COMPREHENSIVE ST JOHN AMBLANCE FIRST AID MANUAL RRP £13.99 WITH THIS DEFIBRILLATOR FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
The Zoll AED 3 fully automatic external defibrillator is easy to use and gives improved support for rescuers. It has been designed and built upon years of usability research from both untrained and trained first aiders.
In the Box
1 x ZOLL AED 3 Defibrillator Fully-automatic
10 x Type 123A Photo Flash Lithium Manganese Dioxide Batteries
1 x Set of Adult Defibrillator Pads
Exclusive Extras from Direct365
FREE Replacement Pads if this device is used in a rescue within two years
FREE Delivery to Mainland UK
- High-resolution full-colour graphic images and text accompany all audio prompts for easy understanding of what to do next Real CPR help.
- Real CPR Help, ZOLL’s real-time CPR feedback technology.
- See chest compressions during CPR to let you know you’re doing it right Shock delivery 8 seconds after stopping CPR for a more effective shock
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with the latest best practice guidelines
- Universal CPR Uni-padz for push-button selection of Child rescue using the Child button on the front of the AED 3
- Scissors are attached to CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) for the best visibility during a rescue
- On-screen CPR cycle countdown timer to let you know time remaining in this cycle
- On-screen display of elapsed rescue time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS personnel will need to know on arrival
- Includes rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, barrier mask, razor, paper towel and towelette
- No maintenance inspections needed.
- Suitable for: Public areas, airports, shopping centres, retail outlets and cruise liners.
- PlusTrac provides early warnings and reminders to every person in your organisation who needs to have status updates on all or part of your AED program.
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Programme Management On-board which is able to connect to the cloud via Wi-Fi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac AED programme management system.
Enhanced Real CPR Help®
Provides detailed CPR guidance with proprietary Real CPR Help® technology. More powerful full-colour images and a CPR cycle timer, combined with voice and text prompts, help guide responders through the rescue. The Real CPR Help integrated, real-time CPR feedback tells and shows rescuers when they need to “Push Harder” or whether they are doing “Good Compressions,” so they know when they are administering high-quality CPR.
Enables the shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous care and more life-saving CPR. RapidShock analysis allows the ZOLL AED 3 Semi-automatic can deliver a shock, if needed, in as little as 5 seconds*. Minimising the pre-shock pause and providing more CPR can improve patient outcomes. Research shows that minimising time to shock after the CPR cycle ends may improve survival. (*Automatic AED's 5 seconds charging plus 5 seconds stand clear warning)
Low Total Cost of Ownership
Longer-lasting 5-year battery and electrode pads reduce AED device maintenance requirements. Less maintenance can improve device readiness and has the added benefit of reducing the total cost of ownership over the life of your ZOLL AED 3.
Easily manage your suite of devices via the cloud. Every ZOLL AED 3 is equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity for seamless communication with AED programme management systems through your wireless network. Once enabled, the ZOLL AED 3 will automatically report its readiness status, report a failed self-test, and will send email alerts so you can take the appropriate corrective action and make sure your AEDs are ready in an emergency.
PlusTrac’s early warnings and reminders mean that every person in your organisation who needs to have status updates on all or part of your AED program will know what they need to know, when they need to know it.
Truly universal pads. Use the Child Button to switch easily and quickly from an adult to a pediatric rescue. No pads to change. No key required. Five-year installed life. Provides full CPR feedback.
In stand-by mode, the ZOLL AED 3 disposable lithium manganese dioxide battery has an installed life of five years. Unless the ZOLL AED 3 is used in a rescue, replace disposable accessories only once every five years.
Please see full brochure and specifications on this device on the Download tab above
|Defibrillator Type||Fully Automatic AED|
|Defibrillator Model||Zoll AED 3|
We found other products you might like...
- Green Metal Universal Indoor AED Cabinet with Alarm £94.50 ex VAT
- Emergency Evacuation Stretcher Kit (Various amounts) Starting from £165.00 ex VAT
- Little Junior™ Child CPR Training Manikin Light/Dark Skin, Single/Quad Starting from £168.13 ex VAT
- Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet Mild Steel Locked 1000 Series £425.00 ex VAT
- Universal Defibrillator Indoor Wall Hanger / Bracket £39.95 ex VAT
- Emergency Trauma Kit in Red Emergency Bag £195.00 ex VAT
- Catastrophic Bleed Kit, Comprehensive in Grab Bag £125.00 ex VAT
- Evolution First Aid Station (Various sizes) Starting from £98.30 ex VAT
- Emergency Evacuation Frameless Stretcher £32.00 ex VAT