This spill pallet with a framed cover is ideal for solving any issues with outdoor storage of spill pallets; whether it is dealing with weather issues or oil storage regulations. The range of bunded pallets allow you to store drums and IBC's in the safe knowledge that you comply with oil storage regulations and the guidelines issued by the Environment Agency.
Spillpallet for the safe contained storage of four bunded drums. With a sump capacity of 235 litres, this quality Spillpallet can safely store up to four 200 litre drums whilst conforming to all current UK oil storage legislation. The removable deck keeps containers clear of contamination, allows spills and leaks to collect in the sump and ensures quick and easy cleaning.
Uncovered Spill Pallets may fill with rainwater and in the event of a container leak, oil and chemicals could escape. This Heavy Duty Steel Framed Cover offers ideal protection for containers from UV, heat, cold, wind and rain, the cover also has an angled roof which helps shed rainwater fast and prevent any build up.
- For the safe contained storage of up to four 200 litre drums
- Designed to fit most common IBC Footprints, these units have fork-lift pockets to aid movement when empty
- Manufactured from tough, durable, chemical resistant, lightweight polyethylene, a one piece moulded unit with removable deck for ease of cleaning
- This spill pallet conforms to all current UK oil storage legislation
Dimensions: 245cm (w) x 66cm (d) x 27cm (h)
Sump Capacity: 235 litres
Maximum Load: 1250kg
Framed Cover Features:
- Arrives flat packed and can be built in 10 minutes
- Extra Strong 35mm galvanised steel tube frame
- Plenty of 'head room' for drum funnels and pumps
- Fully EA compliant quality sump pallets
- Heavy Duty PVC Cover with roll up zip doors
Dimensions: (w) 245 x (d) 66 x (h) 188cm
Max Load: 1250kg
Did you know?
All oil containments must be stored in a bunded area or in a drip tray (sump pallet). This is mandatory and it is an offence not to comply in any situation where you are storing oil or fuel outdoors. The sump pallet must be sufficient to contain 100% of the maximum contents of the oil or fuel container / drum or vessel. Where more than one container is being stored the bund should be capable of storing 110% of the largest container or 25% of the total storage capacity - whichever is the greater.
Feature Value Brand Fentex
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the 4 Drum In-Line Spill Pallet with Framed Cover answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!