This spill pallet with a framed cover is ideal for solving any issues with outdoor storage of spill pallets; whether it is dealing with weather issues or oil storage regulations. The range of bunded pallets allow you to store drums and IBC's in the safe knowledge that you comply with oil storage regulations and the guidelines issued by the Environment Agency.
IBC Spillpallet with removable grid deck for the safe contained storage of two 1000 litre IBCs. Made from 100% recyclable polyethylene, this robust unit is chemical resistant, weatherproof and rust free for both indoor and outdoor use. With a sump capacity of 1130 litres, which holds 113% of the maximum contents of the 1000 litre IBC, the IBC Spillpallet complies with all current UK Oil Storage Regulations for the storage of 2 x 1000 litre IBCs. Ensure the IBCs are removed and the Spillpallet emptied before moving, and the central support should always be used when the grid platform is in place.
Uncovered Spillpallets may fill with rainwater and in the event of a container leak, oil and chemicals could escape. This Heavy Duty Steel Framed Cover offers ideal protection for containers from UV, heat, cold, wind and rain, the cover also has an angled roof which helps shed rainwater fast and prevent any build up.
- Platform with hand inserts and holes for inspection and pump insertion
- Capacity meets/exceeds UK Oil Storage Regulations
- Compatible with most forklifts and pallet trucks, use extensions when needed
- Fork pockets for easy moving of empty units
- Solid construction gives high 4000kg load capacity
- IBC’s securely supported on grid deck
- Ergonomic design
- Removable grid deck for easy cleaning
Dimensions: 245cm (w) x 145cm (d) x 58cm (h)
Maximum Load: 4000kg
Sump Capacity: 1130 litres
Framed Cover Features:
- Arrives flat packed and can be built in 10 minutes
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Extra Strong 35mm galvanised steel tube frame
- Thick waterproof cover- keeps rain out of sump
- Plenty of 'head room' for drum funnels and pumps
- Heavy Duty PVC Cover with roll up zip doors
Dimensions: (w) 248 x (d) 148 x (h) 230cm
Did you know?
All oil containments must be stored in a bunded area or in a drip tray (sump pallet). This is mandatory and it is an offence not to comply in any situation where you are storing oil or fuel outdoors. The sump pallet must be sufficient to contain 100% of the maximum contents of the oil or fuel container / drum or vessel. Where more than one container is being stored the bund should be capable of storing 110% of the largest container or 25% of the total storage capacity - whichever is the greater
Feature Value Brand Fentex
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Double IBC Spill Pallet with Framed Cover answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!