Flow Control Unit ES50 & Solenoid Valve
The ES50 is highly advanced and incorporates more features than any of the competition. This makes operation easier. These benefits include a new sleek design, factory pre-set functions to save set up time, water audit feature, integrated power and valve failure alarms and battery or mains operation. The product has also been designed to operate in extreme environmental conditions and includes many anti-tamper features within the robust design.
Dimensions: 111 x 40cm
- Save water & Money - A typical 12Litre Cistern flushing 4 times an hour would save around 411,720 Litres of water per annum, which equates to a yearly financial saving of 835.79 (based on a water rate of 2.03 per m3).
- Power and valve failure alarms - No need to keep checking everything is in order, the ES50 will let you know if there are any problems.
- Battery or mains operated - So if you don't have the facility to use your mains electricity, you can simply opt for battery operation.
- Sleek, compact design - No unsightly addition to your washrooms.
- Optimizes flush cycle - Only flushes when it’s necessary, reducing your water consumption.
- Water audit feature - You can see exactly how much water you are using (and saving!).
- Easy installation - You can install this quickly and easily yourself.
Feature Value Brand Hygienex Limited Manufacturer Reference Number ES50&V Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 40 x 70 x 130 mm Manufacturer Hygienex Limited Powered By Mains or Battery
Style Ratings Functionality Value for Money QualityPromised delivery in 3 days and received in 2. How good is that? (Posted on 29/05/2014)
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Flow Control Unit ES50 & Solenoid Valve answered by our expert team.Can this valve switch off when a set amount of water has been used?
We fill up a tanker on free flow and need a method of stopping the water when there is no one there.Date: 21/03/2013 |Hi David
Thanks for your enquiry this valve has been designed to regulate the flow of water into a washroom urinal. I am guessing from the enquiry - this isn't where you intened to use it. So its probably not going to be suitable.
D365 - Product TeamHow do you programme the unit. I assume the F button is the flow and T button underneath is the time?
If the battery runs out does that mean the valve does not work?Date: 12/04/2017 |Hello Edward,
Thanks for your question.
"How do you programme the unit. I assume the F button is the flow and T button underneath is the time?"
Answer: That is correct, the system instructions are provided with the kit when purchased.
"If the battery runs out does that mean the valve does not work?"
Answer: The Valve remains shut if the battery runs out which means no water flows through the system, which is designed to preserve the water saving. The system does alert you to when the battery is running low by beeping.
Hope this helps!
Kind Regards - Direct365 Product Sales TeamHi. Can you tell me what size batteries are required for the ES50 or does the unit have non replacable batteries?Date: 31/07/2014 |Hi Dean
Thanks for your enquiry - the units can be mains operated or use a battery. The batteries required are 1 x 9 volt. These are the rectangular shaped batteries.
Hope that helps
Many Thanks Direct365 - Product Team