HeartSine 350p Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The semi-automatic HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P offer industry-leading value and environmental protection, all in an easy-to-operate system in the smallest and lightest package available.
- Portable and lightweight: at just 2.4lbs, the HeartSine samaritan PAD is much lighter and smaller than other defibrillators and so is easy to transport in an emergency situation.
- User-friendly: From the moment the defibrillator is turned on, the user recieves clear, easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts that effectively guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR.
- Two parts, one expiration date: the unique and innovative Pad-Pak is an integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge. Therefore with just one expiration date to monitor, the Pad-Pak ensures only simple maintenance change is needed every four years.
- Low cost of ownership: with a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the integrated battery and electrode Pad-Pak cartridge offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.
- Suitable for adults and children 8 years older weighing over 55lbs (25kg). (When used with Pediatric Pad Pak, the deifb can be used on children between 1 and 8 years of age or up to 55 lbs)
This package includes: HeartSine Samaritan 350p Semi Automatic Defibrillator, 1 Pad-Pak (combined battery and electrode cartridge - 4 year shelf life), carry case (yellow/blue) and a user manual reference card. Suitable for adults and children aged 8 years and older.
Dimensions: 20 x 18.4 x 4.8 cm
Weight: 1.1kg (including pad pak)
* This product has a 3 week lead time. *
Feature Value Brand HeartSine Defibrillator Type Semi-Automatic AED Suitable For All Ages Guarantee 8 Years Manufacturer Physio Control
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the HeartSine Semi Automatic Samaritan 350p Unit Defibrillator answered by our expert team.
3 week lead time.