Leaking roofs can damage valuable stock and equipment, not to mention the inconvenience of moving people and goods out of the way. Leak Diverter deals with nuisance roof and ceiling leaks without disruption to the workplace until a permanent repair can be made. The device hangs from the roof directly under drips and leaks and diverts water to a convenient collection point. The floor beneath stays dry, the risk of slips and falls is reduced, whilst damage to goods and machinery is minimised.
- Safely diverts roof leaks away from goods and machinery and protects the workplace
- Achieves a temporary fix until a permanent repair can be made
- Prevents damage to valuable stock and machinery
- Keeps water off the floor
- Reduces accidental slips and falls
- Reduces necessity to relocate goods and personnel
- Strong waterproof fabric
- Eyelets at 50cm intervals
- Central drainage point
- Takes standard UK Hozelock fittings
- Easy to hang from roof and ceiling fittings
The Leak Diverter Tarp is available to buy individually in four sizes and in two colours:
Sizes: 100cm x 100cm / 200cm x 200cm / 300cm x 300cm / 100 x 300cm
Colours: Yellow (high-vis for warehouses/production areas) / White (for office workspace)
Accessories (available to buy separately, see related products):
- Adjustable hanging straps make levelling and positioning easy. (Pack of 4).
- Standard UK Hozelock fittings ensure water is safely channelled into the collection point. (5 metre hose and fittings set).
- 80 Litre Leak Diverter reservoir drum with hose connector.
A Complete Kit is also available which includes the Leak Diverter tarp and all the accessories (a Leak Diverter tarp, hanging straps, hose, hose fittings and a water collection drum).
Feature Value Brand Fentex Size 100cm x 100cm Finish/Colour White
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Leak Diverter Tarp Only (White 100cm x 100cm) answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!